CREO TRAINING COURSE : LEARN TO DESIGN
Introduction to constraint-based modeling, assembly, and detailing utilizing the latest release of Creo design engineering software. This course focuses on core-modeling skills in a comprehensive manner: sketching, part modeling, assemblies, drawings, and basic model management techniques. This course includes over 50 comprehensive design tutorials and projects that will enable one to practice these new design workflows and skills in order to make changes quickly to a model as opposed to simply modeling quickly. The exercises are designed to give users the utmost confidence and experience using Creo all within one week.
- Overview of the Creo user interface creating and assembling parts
- Introduce the basics of top-down design
- Create map keys for a more effective user experience
- Learn how cross sections assist design engineers in determining the precise clearance or interference
- Learn to create parts from dimension drawings
- Learn to modify the Ribbon user interface and optimize the user experience?
- Use Modify, Edit Definition, Insert Mode, Reorder, Edit Reference and Relations to manage features and maintain a more precise control over geometry
- Compare detailed and minimal control production drawings?
- Discuss the multiple uses of drawings to document models vs. their use as design tools for controlling snap fit, accuracy and locating interference
- Discuss how analysis tools can aid in making fewer mistakes (i.e. draft check and global interference)
- Discuss basic rendering (ie. render, lights, materials)?
- Discuss how to use materials to specify machining operations or gasket locations
Duration & Cost
40 hours = $2700/person
For corporates, please call (312)226-8339
Some 3D CAD experience is preferred
- Create features: Extrudes, Sweeps, Patterns, Shell, Draft, Rounds, and Solid Geometry using curves and surfaces
- Create an assembly of a pre-existing toy dump truck
- Create vise parts you modeled to produce subsequent assembly drawings,complete with bill of material and exploded views
- Discover flexible components
- Learn to use simplified reps in parts and assemblies instead of hiding parts
- Use sweeps and top down design to develop a desktop stapler
- Pattern exercises
- Learn to create parts, assemblies, and drawings
- Gain specific workflow to make appropriate changes to models quickly and effectively with confidence
- Utilize basic Creo Modeling techniques often applied by the more seasoned and advanced users
- Utilize Edit Definition by learning to redefine Creo parts that others have modeled
- Obtain a brief understanding of the basics of surfacing
- Learn to take advantage of the parametric and parent-child constraints of Creo tools
Video Training Delivery System
Ask your Design Engine account manager about our Training Delivery System(TDS), an easy-to-follow guide for designers and engineers who want a supplement to this course.?