Creo: Pro/Program training
Course Duration: 16 hours
Overview: In this course participants learn how to automate Creo?using input variables supplied both inside and outside of Creo.
The two-day intensive workshop is?geared at learning what was Pro/PROGRAM with parametric parts and assemblies within Creo.
Onsite Training: This and all Design-Engine courses are offered onsite at your facility. Call to speak to an account manager to arrange a class at 312.226.8339 today.
Projects: We are flexible. We base our training upon student interests or job requirements yet the instructor will have various exercises to follow for the first 12 hrs.
Prerequisites: General knowledge of?Creo Modeling Software.
- Learn to modify Creo?parts with parameters and input variables.
- Modify Creo Parts and assemblies with IF THEN statements.
- Direct parameters that can display on drawings as notes.
- Drive geometry with equations.
- Trajpar Variables
- Bring in HTML input variables.
- Discuss automating processes with?Creo.
- Drive geometry with Windchill.
Click To View Image:
“Pro E Training”, “Pro Engineer Training”, “Pro Program “, “Pro Program Pro E”, “Creo Training”, “Pro Program Pro Engineer”